Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Sunday, December 11, 2005
Hello there!

I decided to give this a try to see if anyone will actually come on here and read my posts. I've had a blog on diaryland for the longest time and still do but it just didn't seem like anyone was reading the posts there. Plus, I was going to have to fix it up as the template had been set up by someone else and I haven't been able to reach her for a long time. SO... I figured I set up something here and see what happens. I'm not the greatest about posting entries but I've got nothing else to do these days beside wait so maybe I can actually try to be better about posting entries. Who knows. Anyway, I suppose to should tell you readers a little bit about myself.

My name is Janeen and I'm 25 years old. I'm married and I'm pregnant with my first child. I'm actually in my 38th week so I'm close to having the baby now, that is if she decides she's going to make her appearance anytime soon. I plan to be a SAHM, maybe even a WAHM if I can get my Mary Kay business up and running. So far, it will probably be something for me to do when I have a little time so that I can at least get the things I need for less. I guess that's it for now as my husband is home from work and I want to spend a little time with him before he takes his nap.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.