Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Happy Birthday Natalie!

She's three years old today! Unfortunately, it wasn't all that great of a day as she woke up very early this morning and threw up the previous night's dinner. Ugh. So, no services, no going to the play place, no dinner, no Rotary lights. Just some quick grocery shopping so I had enough food to last me three weeks and it was back home we went. We're lucky we made it too, the person driving us home hit some black ice and we were ALL over the road including at least one, 360 degree turn. By the time we were all done, we were actually facing the OTHER way so we had to drive VERY SLOWLY down to where we could get turned around and going the right way again. It was VERY scary, I had never been through something like that and I'm just glad I was with someone who knew what he was doing on the road (he's a semi-driver) because it could have been a VERY bad accident had it been another driver. We were also fortunate that no one was behind or in front of us coming from the other direction and I'm very grateful that Natalie slept through it all. But yeah, it was a pretty yucky day all around and I'm just glad to be back here. I'm planning on sticking around for the next two weeks and not going anywhere at all, and maybe by then I'll know when I'm leaving for South Korea with Natalie.

More updates and pictures will follow later. The "family" party was Christmas Day which was not my idea but was kind of decided on by everyone who was going to be there. We did the cake and presents and while Natalie didn't get too many presents, she enjoyed what she did get which was good. She also really liked her cake. Her Aunt Nessie made a strawberry cake from a mix and I made the frosting which everyone agreed was REALLY good. So it all turned out very well considering though Natalie didn't want to be held by her uncle when it was time to blow out the candles so I didn't get any pictures of that. Oh well. Hard to believe it's been three years now; time sure flies on you.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.