Saturday, September 08, 2007
Sorry I'm so bad with updates.
I just don't get on here that much these days and I usually try to do large updates on here or at least updates with pictures and all of the pictures I have taken of late, I haven't developed lately. I'm about a good two months behind on pictures almost. At least I will be by the time we get down to Madison to get the pictures developed. I think the last ones I got done included pictures of baby Emmah from her still birth on July 14.HOWEVER, I am constantly on MySpace so if you have an account on there, look me up. I will be updating the blog as frequently as I can, especially seeing as I get on there at least once a day. I figure if I do that, I may get enough updates to do an entry on here. I know that probably doesn't make much sense but it would be nice to have some place to do daily updates. It gets to be too much of a pain to do daily updates here. Who knows, if I get good enough with it, maybe it will help me have more updates on here. That would be nice too. It would be nice to at least have an update a week on here. Blah, I'm getting so tired I'm barely making any sense to myself.

























