Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Saturday, January 31, 2009
As usual, I'm behind on updates...

Things have kind of gone to pieces around here as I try to figure just what exactly is going to be going on in the next month or so. We were at my older sister's and now I'm staying with my younger sister trying to help her out so that she doesn't go into labor too early. Natalie is dealing with the changes as well as can be expected but now, she's got a couple more influences too and that has been a challenge. She's the youngest of the three cousins here and at first, things were going well but now they've gotten sick of her playing with their toys and have full out turned on her which is REALLY getting me annoyed. I did want to bring some of her toys with here but wasn't able to due to amount of stuff already going the day I left my older sister's (and time was a bit of a concern too, with the power going off every 30 minutes for 30 minutes, we wanted to be out before sundown) and now, I really wish I had found a way to anyway because I haven't been able to get back there and like I mentioned, the two cousins have become a tad hostile as far as sharing toys have been concerned. I'm sure John is going to have a hard time in dealing with Natalie when we finally rejoin but there isn't much I can do about it. My options are few as far as where I can stay at the moment not to mention, I am needed here but I'm sure it can't be an easy situation for Natalie who, once again, is going through another major transition again yet no clue whatsoever as to when she's going to see her dad again. To be honest, I don't have much of a clue myself. It will be another week before we know for sure what he's going to do. So far, no job yet but he still has another week to look too and you know how it is, something things pop up out of nowhere at the last minute. I'm just not sure how we're going to make it all work out if he does end up having to come home. *sigh*

Anyway, here are some pictures from her birthday party which was back on Christmas Day.



Natalie opening one of her presents (I think this was the snail puzzle).

Natalie wearing wrapping paper on her head like a hat.


The cake! This year it was strawberry from a mix and cream cheese frosting that I made myself, the cake was made by my younger sister.

Natalie eating her yummy cake!

That's it for updates for now. Hopefully I'll get a chance to get another one in before too long but this last month was just CRAZY around here and I don't see that changing anytime soon.





1 Comments:
Blogger Jenn had this to say:

Just checking in on you!! Natalie is absolutely adorable. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.