Friday, May 08, 2009
Natalie's three year pictures are FINALLY DONE!
Yeah, four months later, I finally got her pictures done. It was NOT easy to find a place to do them with the language barriers and eh, more could have been done with them but they are done and that is all that matters. Hopefully, her four year pictures will be a little more on time but we'll see what happens. I have a dress for them too so they will HAVE to be done over the winter at least.Anyway, here are the top four pictures:
I kind of wish more had been done as far as props and things, all they had her do was stand in front of a black background. She really wanted to sit in a wicker chair for some of them but they wouldn't allow us the option and while I was trying to find out what I could get with more money, they weren't really helpful with figuring that out, it just seemed like they only want to do a little bit. So that was really frustrating but we did get a CD and that has all of the pictures on it.
Some of the pictures are pretty interesting though because she was REALLY shy at first and didn't want to cooperate and then a couple got taken of her picking her nose. *sigh* I'm looking forward to the day when picture taking is not such a chore. BUT, if my own picture taking years are any indication, it's going to be another two years before that happens. The only way they were able to get me still for my 3 and 4 year old pictures was to give me a puppy to hold (stuffed, I believe). In Natalie's case, it helped to have John singing goofy songs to her.
In other news, this has been kind of a rough week for Natalie. For some reason, she's been popping fevers. Tuesday she had a mild fever but she was in good spirits and wasn't too cranky so we didn't worry too much about it. Today though, she has another one and it's higher (over 102) and she's definitely feeling it. She's been very cranky, restless, and sleepy. So, we've given her some Tylenol and are keeping an eye on her. Still, this is the second time this week that she's fallen ill on a day that John has had off of work (he was off on Tuesday for Children's Day). Hopefully, she'll be better tomorrow when we go out for Mother's Day.

























