Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Friday, June 09, 2006
Been busy...

Natalie's doing well. She's "talking" and trying to get around. She can kind of roll onto her back but not too often so when she rolls onto her tummy, she gets mad. She's making a lot of sounds and is very verbal. I hear lots of ma mas, da das, and la las. She still sleeps through the night although her schedule changes here and there.





2 Comments:
Blogger Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:

{{{Janeen}}}

I'm so, so sorry that this is happening.

Tithing before taking care of your family is a gross misinterpretation of the Bible and there's no way to get around that. It makes me angry that John does that in the name of God/religion. The God I know would be very angry about it.

You once mentioned being Catholic -- would approaching Catholic Charities be an option for you?

If you would choose to go back to work now or later, you could sign a philosophical exemption to vaccines and you should be able to find a babysitter that will take that (by law they should) but finding a babysitter for a baby under 2 at a reasonable price in La Crosse is hard enough let alone under 1.

Let me know if I can help you sell anything on ebay -- I've been cleaning out my own closets and doing that. I also likely have more baby clothes you could use -- tell me what size and items you're in need of ... talk to you soon (after work likely) -- sorry I've been so preoccupied lately.

Hugs,
Tami

 

Blogger Mojo had this to say:

You know I've had an issue with John for awhile, so Im sure you won't be surprised by my comments. ((JANEEN)))
Get the bolt cutters and take the tithe to TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY.
Get your financial paperwork and go to your local welfare office to apply for help. Get food help, utility help, a monthly check if you can. Did you know most states have a program to help moms pay for daycare so they can work? I used it as a teen and it was a lifesaver.
I don't give two shits how pissed your husband would be. A true provider would NEVER put the tithe above care for the home. Can you possibly stay with your sister & brother-in-law? Maybe if you walk out and let him know that he needs to get his house in order before you will feel safe enough to come back that he will wake the hell up.

DO NOT LET HIM BLAME YOU.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.