All dressed up to go out. Natalie is in her little denim jumper from Old Navy. That was the last time she wore it as she's getting too big for it. I will be putting it into storage. My sister's the one who did the whole Pat Benetar hair style.
"Whoa Daddy, it's a long way down!" A picture of Natalie at three months old. It's amazing how fast time goes.
She's so cute when she tries to stick out her tongue. I wonder if she'll be able to roll it like Mommy.
Peek-a-Boo! I see you! Here Natalie is playing while she's supposed to be eating. Silly girl.
Hanging out with Daddy and smiling.
As you can see, we just got the most recent set of pictures developed. As usual, she's as cute as a button. These are just a few of the pictures from that set.
Natalie meanwhile is growing more and more everyday. I'm pretty sure she's gone through another growth spurt although I can't really tell that she's grown all that much. Still, she's interacting more and more everyday not only with us, her parents, but also her toys. Today, we had her on her tummy time mat and she was on her back playing with her little gym. I had changed the toys on one my sister had given me and Natalie likes it a lot. She enjoys batting the crinkle ball around, grabbing the dog, and hitting the blow up ball around. She can spend several minutes playing with that before she gets fussy. And today, she was also interacting with her ring stacker. She'd hit it to make the music play. She's getting so smart! She's growing so fast too! I wish I could slow it all down to enjoy it more; the days just go by too quickly. Unfortunately, I can't turn her aging off.

























