Wednesday, May 03, 2006
Natalie's four month appointment...
...was actually last Friday but I'm just now taking the time to update here. She's now up to 14 lbs and 25 and 1/4 inches. Her doctor says she's looking great. The only concern I had was a patch of inflamed skin on the left side of her jaw. He prescribed some cream that's stronger than the hydrocortizone and after using it twice, it cleared up. It's a little pink but it looks MUCH better than it did and I had been fighting it for at least a few weeks. It's her eczema but this spot was particularly stubborn. Once again, we skipped the vaccinations but her doctor isn't too bad about it; he just goes over the reasons to vaccinate and all of that which I expect him to do. He wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't. So all in all, Natalie is doing very well and she goes back in two months.This last month has been full of milestones. She's becoming more and more active everyday. She's really getting into her toys and she started rolling a couple of weeks ago. However, she's rolling from her back to her front and I guess most babies start off rolling from their front to their back. So she's a little different. Last night John brought up her exersaucer and so far she's enjoying it. He also brought up the thing she lies on that connects to the gym that currently holds her toys. So, that gives her four things to do: her swing, her exersaucer, her gym, and her Ocean Wonders play mat. Whew! She also has a couple of tummy time blankets too. I swear, we're running out of room in the living room with all this stuff.
Well, that's all I have time for now. Hopefully, I'll have a little time one of these days to actually post a few pictures on here but not tonight.

























