Saturday, April 22, 2006
Just a quick update!
I'm not sure how much time I'll have before John and Natalie get home from church. They went to his church today because I actually got up before Natalie did (who slept in, a rare thing these days) and since I started to leak I decided to see what I could get pumped out. I was happy to see that I was able to fill the bottle (it's about five oz total) which I figured should get Natalie through a two hour service and travel time there and back especially since she usually takes a nap around the time that services are anyway. This is her first time going so we'll see how that goes. I figure it's good to get her used to the two hour things before subjecting her to the full deal that she'll more than likely end up having to go through the day she gets blessed. This day happens to be the day before Mother's day (which is also the 7th anniversary of the day John and I met) and since the pastor will be doing the blessing, it will probably also be a potluck/Bible study day since the pastor usually does not get here except for about once a month. I'm not sure how I feel about this because I'm going to be stuck going to this as well and it's a long day for me too, especially seeing as I won't particularly want to be there. Of course, there's no chance of getting Natalie baptized even if I wanted to (which I haven't really determined how I feel about that) as John is not only against that since it's not Biblical but he also has no intention whatsoever to step into a Catholic Church. He's been to one mass since we've met and that was because I was singing in the college choir and we were performing for St. Francis Day. He came to listen to our performance but said afterward that that would be the last mass he'd ever attend. Which is kind of unfair considering the number of services I've attended for him. And mind you, a Catholic mass here is only 45 minutes. His services run TWO HOURS! The sermon alone runs longer than the whole Catholic mass itself.
Anyway, gotta go, they just got home!

| posted by Janeen at 1:00 PM
-
Jenn had this to say:
I was so surprised to get your comment this morning! I used to read your blog a long time ago and had since lost the link. I read before you and John were married and I read all about your parents and brother-in-law. My heart goes out to you and your sister. I don't think I could ever forgive them either. Wow.... thank you so much for commenting. I see you have a precious little girl now!! She is so adorable :) It's so good to catch up with you and now I have you bookmarked!! Thank you again and I'll be back!
Jenn
Jennitude.com
<< back to the main page