Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
It's COLD in here!

The temperature right now is a chilly 57 degrees. My sister's moving out of here at the end of the month and unfortunately, there was more month than gas in the tank and without gas, there's no heat and no gas for the stove either. So I'm sitting here freezing my little fingers off but fortunately, we have a little space heater upstairs so Natalie can at least sleep in warmth. Meanwhile, my older sister is warm and cozy at her new place and John's at work. Sucks to be me, I guess. Oh well, there's an end in sight because we're going to the new place TONIGHT. The heat in and of itself isn't too big of a deal but without having gas to cook or gas to heat the water, staying here the three nights to get to Friday just isn't going to work. I'd rather pay the extra money to be at the new place now than wait in the cold just to make it to Friday. At least I can take a shower and watch cable TV at the new place. lol But I have to wait until after 7. WAAAAH.

In other news, Natalie is getting her third tooth. It's already cut through because I can feel it so it's only a matter of time before that one is all grown in as well. I can also see a fourth one getting ready to make it's presence known as well. Actually, it seems like she's got several on top getting ready to come in but the bottom ones haven't been doing too much other than the two she's already got. Not sure if that's normal but I'm not going to worry too much about it. Fortunately, it seems that the top ones coming in aren't bothering her as much, at least as far as I can tell. She's getting more and more of a hang of walking and I don't think it will be too long before she's walking like a pro.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.