Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Friday, August 18, 2006
New Pictures!

Okay, my camera is being lame so I have no idea when some of these pictures were taken. Sometime after June 27th, I changed the batteries and for some reason, the date went back to 01/01/00. GRR. I do know that they were taken after Natalie started to stand so the pictures are July and August pictures, more than likely August pictures.

Here Natalie is sitting watching the parade at Lodi's Suzie the Duck Day which was August 12th. Natalie is really into the ducks so my older sister bought her an outfit with little ducks on it (at least, I think they are ducks, to me they look more like baby chickens, lol).

The parade had lots of political candidates go through so on the bottom picture, Natalie is chewing on one of the flyers. I don't know if this means that she would vote for this person if she could or if she doesn't feel that the candidate is worth the paper she's chewing on. LOL



More pictures:


Another picture of Natalie in her ladybug outfit


Natalie practices her standing:

I apologize for the blurriness in some of these pictures but it's really hard to take a picture of a moving object with a digital camera. I'm hoping to get the film camera back soon and then I'll be able to take more pictures with that. Of course, we have at least five rolls of film that need to be developed. I will have to do that soon as my mom is getting antsy for more pictures.





2 Comments:
Blogger Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:

How Adorable!!!!! Great photos -- a wonderful update. :-)

 

Blogger Mojo had this to say:

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.