Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Thursday, June 15, 2006
Well, I'm leaving La Crosse.

The stress has been getting to be too much. Natalie is definitely feeling it. She's not sleeping very well at night at all. Her sleeping through the night ended and she's waking up constantly, usually around two, then again around five in the morning. She seems to be spitting up more.

So, I packed up my things and Natalie's things and went over to my younger sister's. I'll be leaving for my older sister's on Friday. She lives about two hours from here.





2 Comments:
Blogger Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:

I just sent you another email and then thought to check your blog quickly -- you sound strong -- good for you! Don't worry a strong mother will be much better for Natalie than John's thoughts (correct her ??? um, yeah, don't get me started)

I'm so sorry this has had to happen and at this time.

I saw you're leaving today though -- let me know if you still want to get some items -- I could always mail you a few things too but it would be easier to give it to you now of course. If it worked you could just come over any time after 2 and go through and the things you think you could use you could take so that you don't have to rely on my sorting too.

{{{hugs}}}

Tami

 

Blogger Mojo had this to say:

Stand your ground. Take care and let us know how you are once you get settled.

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.