Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Natalie is just too cute.
Lately, to get Natalie to hold still for diaper changes, I've been singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands" and then I clap my hands because she recently learned how to clap. Well now, when I start singing it, she claps her hands when I get to "clap your hands". It's SO cute! She's just a little doll. She's in bad need of a haircut because her hair is in her eyes but I don't have the guts to do it. lol So it's long and hanging over her eyes. She was blowing large spit bubbles last night too; she's got such a goofy personality which fits in with John and I as we are both goofy. She's an eater too; she LOVES people food and had the time of her life when her aunt gave her spaghetti and veggies. Oh was that the cat's meow for her. She was a mess though and her face is breaking out because of all the stuff she gets on it so I'm going to have to be better about her baths which sucks because she has eczema and her legs are already breaking out a little. But so far I'm not seeing any food allergies so I don't know. I definitely don't plan to rush the cow's milk and I'm open to raw milk (though with WIC, it's going to be cheaper using the pasturized stuff) because I don't want her ending up with allergies to milk.
The next few weeks are going to be fun. John's friend and his family is leaving for AZ for three weeks so John will be here. We also have about three weeks to find a place and move because my sister is moving and there will be no room for me wherever they move to (there will barely be room for them). SO...we've gotta get moving on finding a place as I'm definitely not welcomed at John's friend's house (this he adamently told my sister over the phone). So yeah, life's been hectic but I'm hanging in there, for now. Natalie keeps me busy; she's my mini-me; even John says she looks like a miniature version of me. But if I'm going to get any sleep tonight, I best be off to bed, after I put Natalie's diapers in the dryer.

| posted by Janeen at 12:06 AM
-
Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:
Glad I decided to check your blog quickly this morning while eating. A nice update -- it's so nice to hear about the cute things Natalie is doing.
Sorry to hear that you now have a deadline for moving ... I hope and pray it all works out.
Hugs,
Tami
<< back to the main page