Monday, November 27, 2006
Natalie is 11 months old!
Wow, time has gone by so quickly. Natalie will be a year old in less than a month. She's doing so much these days. She's walking pretty well though she still chooses to crawl a lot of the time. She will stand up a lot and reach for things while standing. Not all of them are things she should be reaching. I've had to take her away from the garbage can a few times now. Once I even caught her with a piece of pumpkin pie crust I had thrown away! She enjoys climbing up the stairs and can climb on the bed very easily. Of course, it does help that the bed is currently set up on the floor. She climbs up on there and pretty much tackles whoever is in bed at the time. She'll wake her dad up or if I'm on the bed, she'll come over and lift up my shirt for a drink. She's still nursing but eating more solids all the time when I actually have the chance to make healthy food for her to eat which some nights is not easy for me. In the mornings though, she gets a nice big breakfast with her dad that usually consists of bananas, cheerios (Kashi brand unless I feed her my honey nut cheerios), bread, and malt-o-meal. She does pretty much get whatever fruit is around that her dad is eating so she gets a pretty balanced meal at least once a day. She's got six teeth now so that helps her a lot with the eating. Of course, my mom keeps asking me when I'm going to wean as with all those teeth, it can't be all too safe for me to keep breastfeeding her. This from the woman who gave us coffee in our bottles. Natalie does bite but not too often these days; I just have to watch her. She mostly babbles but is getting the mama/dadda thing down pretty well. I'm not worried though; she'll talk in her own sweet time.
We got some pictures of her taken at Wal-Mart the Saturday before last and it's amazing how much she's grown since her last set of pictures. Enjoy!


Okay, I'm having major issues loading my pictures with Blogger here; I'm only able to get these two up for now. I'm going to have to try to load the rest later.

| posted by Janeen at 7:41 PM
-
Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:
Great photos -- and what a great update. It's so fun to watch our toddlers learn new things every day (and sad as it can be at times Natalie looks very much like a toddler in those photos!). I think of you often -- hope to be able to catch up with you soon -- Hugs, Tami
<< back to the main page