Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Saturday, November 10, 2007
Little stinker.

So tonight we're out running the usual Saturday night errands and we're over at ShopKo. We're actually on the way out and I happen to see this thing of chocolates that were new. It's from the same company that does those chocolates with the hazelnuts. Last year, there was a commercial where a Christmas song was play and one of the chocolates was bouncing over the words and the song is interrupted because the host takes the bouncing chocolate. Anyway, there was something new from that company so I'm looking at this package and Natalie is in the shopping cart. I'm curious about the price because I'm quite the chocolate freak and I here this "ah ah ahh." I paused. Then I hear, "No, no, no." So I put the chocolate back, look at her and say, "You really ARE like your father."

It's moments like these that I'm reminded that Natalie is not as much of a baby anymore. She's getting to be more of a little person with all of the complexities of a person. Life is definitely not boring with this little girl around.

So, yeah, it's been awhile since my last update but I'll try to get caught up on the last couple of months. My MySpace venture has kind of fizzled, mainly because I've had a bad experience with another mom and rather than wait for her to write me off, I'm pulling out first. I figure if problems are going to start now, they'll just crop up again. That is what happens when you are married to one with religious beliefs different from most people and you're not quite on the mainstream path yourself. It makes it very hard to find and especially keep friends.

So stay tuned for updates and pictures.





1 Comments:
Blogger Heidi had this to say:

this age is a lot of fun! sometimes i'm suprised by the things that Landon does and i also have to keep reminding myself that he isn't a baby. he has thoughts and opinions of his own!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.