Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Saturday, November 24, 2007
Pictures of Natalie and a short update.

Photobucket Album


The pictures are not in order. I can't seem to find a way to do that but the first one on there is a remix that I have done so click on that since those pictures are all in order going from most current back. I'll probably add more pictures later but this is what I have so far. Most of the current ones have been taken with my new digital camera. I still like to use the film camera but at least with the digital I can get more pictures taken at once. It's nice to be able to do that again especially with the high price of film.

As of Thanksgiving day, Natalie is about 32.5 inches and a whopping 28 pounds! I'm trying to figure the weight part out because she's still not real big on eating food but I guess she's eating and nursing enough! She's not too chunky though, just a very solid girl. I gave her another haircut not too long ago but just the very front bangs this time, not the rest of the bangs. I'm trying to part her hair more so that it grows out rather than having to be kept short because of it being over her eyes. We'll see how that works. It's not too bad as long as I make sure to put her hair up in pigtails after her bath. The the part will stay. If I don't, her hair tends to hang over her eyes.

She's hitting milestones like crazy and I can't even keep up with the number of words she can say. She loves to read her books and can memorize parts of them so she can help read. Sometimes, she'll read them out loud in her own gibberish. It's pretty cute. She can sing "You Are My Sunshine" and it's just absolutely precious. She LOVES to talk on the phone and will take the phone from me whenever I'm on it with someone and say "hi" or "hello". She's still a little shy but going to the Feast helped a lot with that so she's not quite as shy as she was. I haven't been going to play group though so we'll see what happens. If I can find a La Leche League closer than 30 miles away, I'd like to join that. It would be nice to hang out with other nursing moms, especially moms nursing their toddlers.

Yes, Natalie is still nursing and is showing no sign of stopping whatsoever. lol Some days she's not nursing quite as much especially as John is home a little more often (he lost his full-time job and is currently just subbing for various local school districts) but it just depends on the day too. We probably will end up going past her two year birthday though and that's fine with me though I do wonder when she's going to want to end this and what will happen once she does finally decide to wean. Will I end up wanting another child when that happens? So far, John and I have been doing pretty well on NOT getting pregnant so I'd like to keep it that way for a little longer especially as we'll probably be moving next year though we don't know where yet.





1 Comments:
Blogger Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:

Great updates and pictures! I'm still envious of all that gorgeous hair natalie has. It's so much fun when they start talking a lot ... I'm so bad at not laughing sometimes though and now Nessa knows she can make me laugh and will say proudly: "I made you laugh at me."

Sorry I've been so bad at keeping up with the blog and emails/chats, etc. ... I hardly get around to blog reading outside of google reader (requires RSS feed and yours doesn't have that ... not that I'm asking you to change it) and the few blogs I used to read regulary that I can't read that way end up neglected. And I'm SO far behind on personal email. I can tell you all kinds of excuses on it but it just is.

I think of you often though and hope you are all doing well.

{{{hugs}}}

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.