Wednesday, January 10, 2007
Someone does not want to go to sleep...
Natalie's awake. She woke up sometime around 10pm or so after I had put her to bed around 8. She was screaming her head off so I took her out of her crib, nursed her for a bit and tried to put her back in bed. She woke up again so I took her out, changed her diaper, gave her some baby ibuprofin (since she seemed to be in pain) and now, she's playing with her little rocking horse that plays music and carrying her daddy's boxers around the bedroom. lol What a little nut. She just LOVES carrying clothes around the house and gets into things like hangers, her daddy's belt, whatever she can get ahold of that has to do with clothes. I should probably put her back to bed soon though because I'd like to go to bed soon myself. I still don't really do the whole co-sleep thing because I just don't sleep as well with her in bed. Besides, I have enough sleep problems as it is. Where does she get her energy though? I'd sure like some of that for myself. Oh well, hopefully she'll go to sleep without too much trouble but I highly doubt it.

| posted by Janeen at 11:33 PM
-
Nittany Knits had this to say:
Saw your comment on eats oxygen blog. Had to visit and comment to make you feel better. Girl- you gotta start knitting. Tons of ladybug stuff to make for your cutie pie!
-
Mojo had this to say:
OMG Janeen, SHE IS GORGEOUS! I just want to sweep her up and hug her!
<< back to the main page