Saturday, December 15, 2007
I think that's enough for now.
At least as far as changes with the template. I will probably add some links though. I added a bunch of blinkies too, including breastfeeding blinkies. Hopefully that won't offend anyone; I'm a bit of a breastfeeding enthusiast. Natalie turns two on the 27th and yes, we are still breastfeeding. The agreement John and I made since she was one was that I would go until she was at least two and after that, if I wanted to wean I could since the World Health Organization recommends breastfeeding up to two years. Well, we're almost to that time and while she has tapered off a little, she still nurses quite frequently in the form of fly-by nursings (usually while I'm at the computer thus the need for a NAK blinky). But she eats regular food, drinks regular milk and can be put down for a nap and put to bed without nursing if needed. I'm not going to complain, especially as she's been barely sick at all since she's been born other than a couple of ear infection and a few mild colds. I've been sick more than she has! So the plan is to keep going until she decides she's done...whenever that may be. It definitely raises a few eyebrows in my family but fortunately, I'm not planning on going anywhere for Christmas so I'm not going to worry about it.

























