Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Monday, February 12, 2007
Anyone out there?

I've been feeling a little discouraged. I try to email and keep in touch with people; I add to my blog here and there but no one responds. People I email, don't email me back. People don't comment on my posts. I'm beginning to feel that well...maybe people just don't like me. And that makes me kind of sad. I've wondered many, many times why people don't like me. Is there something horribly wrong with me that people don't like me? It's really hard for me to make friends, almost impossible. I have very few people I even consider friends and all of them are horribly far away. I guess I'm just lonely but it's hard not to be when it seems like everyone is ignoring you.

So I'm trying to find other groups. I joined SparkPeople, a place for those who are trying to lose weight. There are message boards, various challenges, a place to keep your goals. And there are lots of people who like me, are struggling to lose weight. People who are also lonely and just want a friend. So I'm trying this because I need some kind of support. I cannot keep going on without people to talk to, without knowing that someone cares whether I fail or succeed. Perhaps that makes me a high needs person; I don't know. Is it really too much to ask to have a friend or two who really cares?





2 Comments:
Blogger Char had this to say:

From one lonely blogger to another.:) Well, I've got some friends I'd consider close. All but one are long distance. All but 2 met online and never met in person.

I've been reading for a while, but I'm truely terrible at commenting.

Anyway, if you want to chat, drop me an email. Charvor@gmail.com.:)

TTYL

Chat

http://charv.livejournal.com

 

Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Janeen, I am from The Mommy Cafe. I just wanted to check in and see how you are doing. Wish you could come back to the group. I hope that you are able to get some 'me' time for yourself. Even if it is when Natalie is sleeping. Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts. Beth

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.