Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Two year pictures!

Just got pictures done tonight. At least this time they had a CD so I could get that and have the pictures on hand. She was at least a little more cooperative this time. Still, we ended up with two photographers because one left early. Grr. Because of that, it was a huge PAIN to get the last two pictures done. The good news is that these are THE LAST to get done here. The next set will be done in Madison as spring family pictures and then after that, we should be elsewhere by next December...hopefully.









1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Oh Janeen, this little girl is SO precious!! She is just beautiful. :) I hope things are going well for you! I haven't had a chance to catch up on things but I have 2 days off coming up and I swear I'm going to get to all my favorite reads! Take care sweetie. *hugs*

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.