Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Friday, March 21, 2008
Just got the most recent roll of film developed...

...so I made it into a slide show. Enjoy!



I'll also probably put some of the pictures I have taken recently with the digital camera on here too at some point. I've been suffering from headaches since I had my eyes dilated last Wednesday. After a trip to the chiropractor yesterday where I got readjusted, I'm doing MUCH better. Headaches will probably always be a fact of life for me after getting knocked off of my pony when I was 8 (it pretty much screwed up my neck for life). Chiropractic treatments help TREMENDOUSLY but if I wait too long between sessions (like years), my back does start acting up again. Actually, it is mainly my neck and shoulders I have issues with and it's been that along with a bit of a sinus congestion. So while I was at it, I picked up some generic Sudafed. NEVER AGAIN! Ugh, with all the trouble you have to go through to get the stuff, they may as well make it prescription only again. I go through less trouble to get my anti-depressants than I went through to get decongestant. Good grief!

Otherwise, not much is going on today. Fridays are usually when we go to get milk but we got nailed with another LOVELY winter (even though it is TECHNICALLY spring) storm. I'm making plans to make some biscuits tonight with the cream we do have (maybe butter if there's any cream left) as well as some cinnamon oatmeal bars. YUM!





1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous had this to say:

Natalie is so cute! She's such a big girl now!

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.