This is why I have very, VERY few pictures of me nursing Natalie. That was like the first one I had taken since she was three or four months old. Those you couldn't tell either--I don't have the obvious nursing pictures taken. But it is very sad that society is SO screwed up when it comes to the care of our children.
Sometimes the whole thing has me feeling like a failure, in so many ways. I feel like no matter what I do, I'm not doing enough or I'm doing it all wrong. Sometimes I want to run away and forget all this being a parent and being married garbage and just do something for ME. I just wish I knew what it was that would make me happy. I don't even know anymore.
I know this kind of went off on a "pity me" tangent but I seem to get it from all around how much of a failure as a mother (and a wife) I really am and I'm just sick of it.
- Char had this to say:
*hugs* Boy, do I know that feeling! Things are ... difficult with Marc right now, and I'm not dealing well with it. I'm feeling like a total failure as a mother right now.:P *hugs*
Btw, thanks for commenting. Found you again. I'm adding you to my blog roll so I don't loose the addie.:)
Char


























