Sunday, March 18, 2007
New Pictures
I got the most recent roll of film developed last night. I'm going to wait until Friday to develop the rest of them as I'm going to take them to Madison. It costs $2.50 here just to get the doubles. GRR. WAY too much money. Just developing this roll of film cost over $12.00. Ripoff. At least the pictures are cute; she's smiling a lot more these days.





Taking a bath.
No pigtail pictures with this roll though. I'll have to see if it's in one of the earlier rolls. I wanted to get this roll developed so that I had some recent pictures to send to my mom. Pictures are the only thing she has of Natalie right now as she hasn't seen her in person yet. But we're hoping that maybe by Mother's Day we'll get to go see her. It's just a matter of getting the paperwork approved.




























