Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Another month gone by...

I'm finding it hard to keep up with this blog, mainly because no one stops by to comment. It makes it kind of pointless for me to keep up with this when it seems like no one is even reading it. I know that there are those who are busy and I can understand that because I'm a busy mother myself but I do try to take the time to go and comment on those blog entries that I agree with or emphasize with or question or offer suggestions for. But few get back to me. To those who do, THANK YOU for letting me know you at least get my comments. I don't feel like I'm being ignored quite as much then but too many, far too many do not bother to even let me know that they heard from me and whether they agree/disagree with what I said.





2 Comments:
Blogger Char had this to say:

Hey.:) I'm here, and I'm reading. Thanks for your comment the other day.

And *hugs* I'm sorry you're feeling so isolated. It's no fun when you're feeling that no one gets it. *hugs* again.

If you wanna chat, email any time. I've got all 3 messengers, and unlimited long distance. *grin*

charvor@gmail.com
MSN charvor@gmail.com
AIM: charvor1975
Yahoo: charvor

 

Blogger Tami of BrooksGroth had this to say:

{{{Janeen}}}

It was good to chat with you earlier today and I'm glad I read your update today while your "voice" was fresh in my mind.

Wow ... lots of good raw emotion there ... keep writing ... not only is it good for you to do the writing but it's good for us to read it.

It's hard when lonliness and isolation abound ... I've been there and sometimes other than my family I feel that way even here. I don't know why builsing a local, other than online community, can be so hard.

One breath, one moment at a time is all we can do ... keep breathing, keep writing,

Hugs,
Tami

 

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.