Create your countdown widget and more at Blixy.com!
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Wednesday, May 07, 2008
I suppose I should also mention some of Natalie's recent naughtiness...

...sigh...she's going through a bit of a streak here with frustrating me and with it being that TOM, NOT what I needed as I have been VERY grumpy. Her first was the night before when I discovered that she had stuffed her doll into the TOILET! This is not a doll that is supposed to be getting wet. It has a soft body and getting shoved into the toilet I'm sure was further loss of dignity to the doll, not to mention the fear of drowning that's probably been instilled within her. So, I took the doll away, hung her up to dry and Natalie has yet to get her back. I wasn't too impressed even if she did tell us the doll was in there by pointing to the toilet and saying, "Dolly!" Her other rather obnoxious thing was getting into my back, into my coin purse where I had money, took the money out and threw it in the garbage! ARGH! That I was not too impressed with. Money is NOT so lucrative that I'm okay with it literally being thrown away. Fortunately, I did at least think to look into the garbage and was able to fetch the money before too much junk was thrown in on top of it. However, several coins and a battery are missing so it's John's job tomorrow to go digging in the trash. *sigh* John of course says I need to put it where she can't get to it. Hmm, would LOVE to know where that is! Even having my OWN room here is not effective as she's in it pretty much ALL the time and getting into stuff in here anywhere. I guess that will be one nice thing about not having as much stuff, there isn't as much for her to get into but still, it would be nice to have a place to keep things where she won't get into them or John won't mess it up either. But, I don't see us having a three bedroom place to live anytime soon as I doubt we'll get more than a two bedroom in South Korea the two years we plan to be there. *sigh* Is it too much to ask to have a place to have my things so that no one is getting into them?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< back to the main page

Natalie's World

By reading this blog, you are agreeing to the following DISCLAIMER. If you do not agree with said disclaimer, please do not read any of these entries. Thank you.


THE blog about Natalie, my five-year-old daughter.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin, United States

I'm a 42 year old freethinking, single mom of two.

View my other blog.
View my MySpace page.
View my pictures.

Look for me on CafeMom!

simplyjaneen

My CafeMom screen name is: simplyjaneen

CafeMom

Yahoo: sim_ply_janeen
Email: simplyjaneen@gmail.com

Layout design by mela
Graphics by Janeen White
Powered by Blogger

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Blinkies from various sites.