Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Well, now that John's diploma is here...
...he can finally get a position lined up. We're shooting for sometime after August 21st, before October 1st. We'll know more soon enough. One position that he was considering is in a smaller city (45,000) but only half an hour from the coast and the apartment didn't look too bad (TV was NICE though, better than anything we have here!) BUT...it's on the 12th floor! YIKES! I don't think I have EVER been in a building over 6 stories except for the last time John went to South Korea and we stopped at the consulate office in Chicago and that was 27 stories high and I do remember being a little freaked out by that. lol So, we'll have to see. That's the first one so far and I'm sure others will pop up and so we should know about at the latest, two months before we have to be there since I do want to give the apartment management two months notice of our leaving at least. That's it for now!

























